Telecare & Assistive Living
CAMCAS has a joint venture with Independent Living Ireland, and they provide a range of Telecare and Telehealth products to:
- Support / help older people and people with disabilities to remain at home for longer;
- Enable relatives and/or carers to monitor persons living alone;
- Facilitate quick response in time of need.
- Help people retain their dignity and independence in a safe and secure environment.
- Enable familites / carers to view a variety of aids which are available to assist in caring.
All appliances can be purchased and installed by ILI, who have wide experience in this area of work. They work closely with consultants who are involved in world class research in developing technology to assist people remain at home.
For further information please follow the links below:
Link to: Independent Living Ireland
ILI can be contacted on 090 6492702.